Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
5 Steps to Successful Online Raffles
May 17 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Learn How You Can Raise 20% More Than Last Year by leveraging Online Raffles
How can you transform an online raffle into a tool that not only brings in ticket sales but also 20%
more net profits, a list of new donors, and marketing insights? The magic happens in 5 key steps:
- Streamlining Your Application Process
- Building a Foolproof Ticketing Strategy
- Designing Your Event Page to Help You Sell
- Marketing Your Raffle
- Setting Your Donors Up For Success
BurnFund’s Bright Nights 50/50 followed this exact process and they brought in 20% more net
profit and 1600+ donors—not ticket purchasers—but donors! Sign up for this webinar to learn how to do the same
- Learn how to encourage earlier purchases; leading to more sales overall
- Understand how to effective marketing can convert current donors and reach new, wider networks
- Discover how to build a list of new donors and raise 20% more in net profit through donation upsells
- Determine which marketing channels are bringing in the most sales
- Reduce your team’s time and headaches involved
About Rebecca Alfred
Rebecca is part of the team at Trellis Social Enterprise Inc, supporting charitable organizations, hospital foundations, non-profits, and other organizations to find new online approaches to raising funds for the causes they care about. Coming from a diverse background including tech companies, marketing agencies, and accounting firms, she’s now settled in the social sector.
Since starting at Trellis, Rebecca has supported hundreds of organizations as they run fundraisers with specialized expertise in signature fundraising events, and donor experience for virtual and hybrid fundraisers. Beyond working at Trellis, Rebecca has also worked in research for non-profit sustainability and developed social programs to meet complex challenges.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.