5 Tips for Hosting a Virtual Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Event is FREE courtesy of Qgiv
1 Lesson / 31 Minutes / FREE
Hosting a peer-to-peer event takes a lot of coordination to plan and execute. Is your organization planning a peer-to-peer event? Are you interested in hosting one?
Watch this webinar to learn tips and best practices for hosting a peer-to-peer fundraising event. While we won’t be able to cover every aspect of peer-to-peer fundraising events, we’ll take a dive into a few of the major components including:
- How to communicate your event to supporters
- Tips for creating a virtual event experience
- How to engage your fundraising supporters
- How to empower fundraising supporters
- How to choose the right virtual software
If you’re planning a peer-to-peer event or are thinking about hosting one, you don’t want to miss this webinar.