Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
A high-powered how-to grants training – live with me, Maryn!
May 19 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT$69
By now we all really understand that thinking and working collaboratively “pays” in many ways for our organizations and the community as a whole. But that doesn’t mean creating and sustaining meaningful partnerships is trouble-free—have you noticed?
Take these three scenarios:
- Your community collaboration seems to have stalled out. Your team is losing steam and you can’t figure out why, much less what to do about it.
- Yikes! You all were sailing along beautifully and suddenly an issue you thought your team had sorted out a long time ago is rearing its ugly head and jamming the works . . . again.
- Conflict! All right, we’re not talking open argument here, but some really strong differences of opinion have surfaced and you’re all spinning around in circles and never really getting anything resolved.
Sound familiar? Good news—you’re not alone. All these “problems” aren’t really problems at all, but symptoms of very common and predictable partnership challenges. And every one is fixable and even preventable. In this lively session Maryn Boess, Founder of GrantsMagic U, explores three powerful, simple tools for understanding what’s going on when your collaboration seems to be going wrong, and what to do about it.
- You’ll learn what to expect during a typical collaboration lifecycle, how to head off predictable problems, and what to do if they crop up anyway.
- You’ll learn how to use GrantsMagic U’s exclusive “Bottom-Up Logic Model” to diagnose troublesome gaps, overlaps, and misalignments in your internal and external partnerships.
- You’ll see how our “Collaboration Assessment Checklist” can help you identify where your collaboration is healthy and well—and where it could use a strong dose of tough love and attention.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.