This course brought to you by The Auerbach Global-Impact Foundation
- $130 per hour for post-doctoral EPPP candidate
- $90 per hour for graduate and doctoral student
- $75 per hour for undergraduate college student
- $65 per hour age 13 through adult before college
- $50 per hour for child age 12 and under (and parent/adult consultation)
Provider: Eva Slater, PhD
Purpose: Empower individual students (all ages and levels) to reduce academic stress, prepare effectively for exams, master subject material, and complete degrees.
Structure: Dr. Slater provides academic coaching one-on-one by long-distance video call.
Primary topics covered:
• Academic success strategies, test preparation strategies, and academic confidence for children, college students, graduate students, and postdocs
• Psychology coursework for college and graduate students
• Dissertation coaching for graduate students
• EPPP exam preparation for post-doctoral psychology licensure candidates
• Reading in English (includes training parent or other adult to assist)
About the provider: Dr. Slater provides patient, encouraging academic coaching. Her students switch from overwhelmed and stuck to confident and effective. She served on faculty at Argosy University and currently teaches privately, earning numerous five-star ratings from students. Her varied educational background includes coach certification and masters and doctoral degrees (MS and PhD) in clinical psychology. She received numerous scholarships and academic awards, including two from the American Psychology Association.