WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- how to talk about race and racism
- how to distinguish the difference between talking about race/racism and participating in racist acts
- how to use contemporary intersectional terminology through a provided glossary
- how to define systemic and institutional racism
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.