Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Balance of Power: The ED and Board Chair
June 29 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT$47
Is there a disconnect between your board and staff? Do you struggle to get things done without stepping on toes or finger-pointing? If you are ready to take your organization to the next level, join FFG to define and develop the most essential leadership duo in the nonprofit sector- the board chair and executive director. We will dive into core functions of each role and communication norms that promote a positive leadership culture.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the board chair and ED
- Understand where the board chair’s job ends and the ED’s job begins
- Create communication norms to reduce conflict and increase impact
- Balance of power and participation in board meetings
- Establish expectations and accountability
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.