Be More Present to Be Productive: Intentional Time Management is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
Many of us lack focus on taking care of our well-being and overwork ourselves each day which often causes us to feel depleted. When all of our energy is directed outward to work and family, we can create a drastic imbalance in our lives. Over time, Amy came to her own realization that without balance in her life and finding time for herself to re-energize and focus, she couldn’t reach her potential in her career or what she desired in her personal life. That meant taking an honest look at all aspects of her life, the good and the bad, and intentionally making time to do the self exploration she needed so she could be better for those around her.
Publication Date: April 2022
Bookkeepers, CPA Small Firms, CPA Medium Firms, and other tax practitioners.
- Determine how to Mono-task vs. Multi-task
- How to regain your energy and improve your focus during the day
- Determine how to eliminate distractions caused by technology
- How to stop overworking and instead learn to work smart instead
- How to stay focused during your business crazy times?
- Why we aren’t present
- The brain and multi-tasking
- Meditate: Using your natural abilities to alleviate stress
- Prioritize your day
- Your balance in business
- Choosing to be positive
- Recognize how to determine when to Mono-task vs. Multi-task
- Identify how to regain your energy and improve your focus during the day
- Recognize how to eliminate distractions caused by technology
- Identify how to stop overworking and instead learn to work smart instead
- Identify the formula of the B3 Mindfulness Journey Methodology
- Identify who said “Thoughts become perception; perception becomes reality. Alter your thoughts, alter your reality.”
- Identify what is an important piece of controlling energy and being present
- Identify the average of hours per week supervisors and above are working
- Identify what you should do to eliminate distractions caused by technology