Before You Put Pen To Paper: 5 Steps to Prepare for Your First or Next Grant is FREE courtesy of Qgiv
1 Lesson / 72 Minutes / FREE
Getting grant funding for your nonprofit can feel as rigorous as competing for the Superbowl, the Olympics, or at Wimbledon. Many will try. Few will succeed. Like elite athletes, successful nonprofits know that preparation is the key to getting their first or next grant.
Watch this session as Lesa-Kaye Holtham, MPH, GPC strips back the myths and mysteries of the grant process and how you can prepare for the grant competition ahead. This webinar is for you if:
- You are new to the world of grants;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You have applied for grants in the past and want to boost your confidence and competitiveness.
You’ll leave this session knowing:
- The 5 stages of the grants process and critical steps to move through each stage.
- Why grant proposals fail and how to avoid these costly mistakes.
- The #1 thing that you need to increase your grant success.
- The 5 steps to prepare for your first or next grant.
If you’re looking to take your grant proposals to the next level, you’ll love this session!