Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
Building Hope: Fundraising Best Practices for Community Development
September 29 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Join us on Wednesday, September 29th from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT, as we walk you through some great success stories and share ideas on how to create a diversified giving program with compelling donation forms, text appeals, auctions, and virtual fundraising event ideas and best practices.
We’ll provide a wealth of information to help your community development organization fundraise more successfully, like:
- Simple fundraising event ideas you can get started on today
- Virtual and hybrid auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving and outbound messaging in your planning
- Best practices for community development organizations and some other great ideas to inspire you
This is a must-see session for any nonprofit fundraiser that needs resources and ideas to move their mission forward. Don’t miss out – register today!
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.