Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Capacity Building Blocks Intensive-2022
January 21 @ 11:00 PM - April 30 @ 1:00 AM PST$3750
The 6-month Capacity Building Blocks (TM) learning intensive is for nonprofit and faith-based leaders who want to take their organizations to the next level. This includes board members, executive directors, program managers, development managers, clergy and career changers.
Whether you want to assess your leadership style or figure out how to lead your organization through the COVID-19 pandemic, we can help. The Capacity Building Blocks (TM) intensive will give you the tools you need to make the necessary pivots and build a sustainable organization. Every workshop will provide practical information that you can use immediately on the job and to advance your career in the nonprofit sector.
- Membership in the Nonprofit Utopia Community
- 2 Leadership Assessments
- Organizational Capacity Assessment
- 14 Workshops
- 6 hours coaching
- Pre- and Post-test
- Handouts, downloadable workbooks and resources
- Links to videos
Each workshop starts at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 noon.
- Jan 21, Session 1 Leadership Development
- Jan 28,Session 2, Developing Effective Boards
- Feb 4, Session 3, Community Needs Assessment and Theory of Change
- Feb 11, Session 4, Strategic Planning vs. Business Planning
- Feb 18, Session 5, Program Development
- Feb 25, Session 6, Policy Advocacy
- Mar 4, Session 7, Collaboration and Collective Impact
- Mar 11, Session 8, Budgeting and Cash Flows
- Mar 18, Session 9, Proposal Writing
- Mar 25, Session 10, Fundraising Fundamentals
- Apr 1, Session 11, Marketing and Communications
- Apr 8, Session 12, Evaluation Planning
- Apr 15, Session 13, Technology Planning
- Apr 22, Session 14, Regulatory Compliance
- Apr 22-Jun 30, Ongoing coaching to focus on individual leadership development and organizational capacity development plans.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.