Certificate in Leadership by MindEdge
What is leadership and why is it important? How does a leader encourage change without triggering fearful resistance?
- What are the key elements to leading an effective team?
- What is the role of charisma in leadership?
- How can a leader achieve work-life balance?
This suite of courses addresses all of these questions and many more.
The courses in this suite offer advice on leadership that can help you stand out as a leader among your peers.
Video segments introduce successful leaders who discuss such issues as how leaders become leaders, leadership ethics, and the differences between leaders, managers, and administrators.
- Learner Satisfaction: 98%
- Estimated length: 20 hours
- Access Time: 365 days
- Credits: 2 IACET CEUs / 20 PMI PDUs / 20 HRCI Credits / 20 SHRM PDCs
And Check This Out!
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.