Welcome to the Certified Enterprise Blockchain Architect (CEBA) course and certification. Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are moving from proof of concept to production.
Whether you’re a CIO, pre-sales engineer, solution engineer or IT-focused customer-facing expert, knowing how to speak blockchain is going to a required skill, especially for large VARs, vendors, integrators, etc. This course is perfect for developers, engineers and IT professionals who want to broaden their skill set.
This 101 Blockchains course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, IT administrators, or anyone wanting to obtain the Certified Enterprise Blockchain Architect (CEBA) certification.
This course will kick off with blockchain basics such as components, terminology, value creation, solution selling and blockchain architecture using interactive exercises, white board illustrations and demos. Then we’ll share deep insights into blockchain technology for technically driven individuals.
We will discuss why blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking to technology to create efficiencies. Study guides are included to help prepare you for this challenging exam.
Register now for this career-boosting opportunity to prepare for your professional future and join the blockchain revolution!
What’s covered to enable you to become a Certified Enterprise Blockchain Architect (CEBA):
- Blockchain Architecture basic and advanced concepts such as development
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Understanding customer requirements and how to use a blockchain decision tree
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Resources to help study for the exam (Practice Exam and Review)
- Objectives of the Certified Enterprise Blockchain Architect (CEBA) exam