Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Conducting Meetings that Work
September 28 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT$47
Are you tired of sitting through meetings that drain your energy or waste valuable time? Do structured meetings devolve into brainstorming or venting sessions with little follow-through.”
If you are ready to re-imagine the way you plan and facilitate meetings, this session is for you. FFG will outline the most common “culprits” of unsuccessful meetings and share practical tips so you can maximize every minute of your agenda.
- Identify the common “culprits” responsible for hijacking productive meetings.
- Explore different types of meetings (priorities and structure).
- Create a realistic and action-driven agenda.
- Engage your team in meaningful yet timely ways.
- Learn to contribute to focused meetings that produce real results.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.