Grant Writing Courses
Grant writing courses can be crucial to build talent for nonprofit professionals. A great course covers every step of the grantwriting process, from finding the appropriate grants to apply for to reporting on the results of your nonprofit’s activities, requires communication skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of your industry.
If you have questions like, “How do I write a grant proposal?” or “Where do I find grant-giving institutions?”, start right here at Nonprofit.Courses. Check out our free and premium courses below to learn more about running an effective grant writing business, earning more clients as a freelancer, writing incredible proposals for your nonprofit, or even budgeting for projects.
Check these out:
- Grant Writing Skills Certificate by MindEdge
- Introduction to Grant Writing by MindEdge
- Advanced Grant Writing by MindEdge
- Prospecting for Government Grants, by Lorman
- Time and Effort Certifications under the Uniform Grant Guidance Update, by Lorman
- Grant Applications From Beginning to End, by Lorman
- Successful Grant Writing to Secure Funds, by Lorman
Or see these: