Lorrie Hartley is an exceptional leader in nonprofit organizations, board governance, fundraising, and operations. She inspires initiative and builds a strong culture of philanthropy to drive organizational growth through vision and mindful partnerships that bring inclusion, growth, and a sense of community for stakeholders.
As an accomplished executive leader and visionary with wide experience in the private and nonprofit sector, Lorrie Hartley has raised philanthropic funds for capital campaigns, implementing strategic plans, and building operations from the ground up. She achieves vision and mission with integrity and accountability, while being a detail-focused strategist – big-picture thinker who implements systems aligned with research-based best practices to reflect industry standards.
Among Lorrie Hartley’s accomplishments are:
- Orchestrating the strategic business plan and captured philanthropic vision for the TKD Foundation impacting healthcare, education, community, and nonprofit / entrepreneurial startups. She created a tax- exempt, nonprofit private family foundation, drove strategy sessions, set clear objectives, and translated vision into action.
- Leading a comprehensive turnaround of the failing nonprofit Phelps Health Foundation; building a system wide culture of philanthropy via research, fundraising, campaign strategies, planning, and overall understanding of the healthcare philanthropy landscape. Lorrie led 2013 $7M capital campaign resulting in the Delbert Day Cancer Institute creating $19M additional annual revenue stream to the local economy.
- Served as an integral member of executive team and on-call administrator; participated in C-Suite interviews, onboarding of new physicians, reviewing budgets, and decision making based on resource availability and allocation of funds to areas impacting patient outcomes and reducing patient readmissions.
- Launched a capital campaign for Good Samaritan of the Ozarks that raised $1.4M, through federal, state, local grants, clubs, and individual donors, to build a new shelter for battered women and children. Lorrie united her community to provide excellence in housing, programs, and services and ensure women and children have a safe place to stay. She spoke at 200+ churches served by the shelter.
- Implemented Quality Workbench database at Emerson Climate Technologies that facilitated the utilization of data to mitigate potential issues and improved customer satisfaction.
- Master of Leadership Development | Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, St. Mary’s, IN
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management | Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
- Certified Fund-Raising Executive | CFRE International
- MBTI Step 1 & Step II Certification | Myers-Briggs Foundation
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting | BoardSource Board Source Member & Certified Board Consultant, 2018–Present
- Exponent Philanthropy Member, 2018–Present
- CFRE International, 2013–Present
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), 2010–2017
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), 2010–2017