This FREE Course is presented Courtesy of 501(c) Services
1 Lessons / 57 minutes / FREE
See 2017 Legal Trends for Nonprofits
This webcast will cover how to effectively deal with expected changes to employment law as well as changes to rules governing tax-exempt organizations in 2017.
Some of the topics we will cover are
- changes to paid leave requirements and possible minimum wage increases;
- new cyber privacy practices
- mandatory arbitration policies
- antitrust and anti-poaching regulations
- and much more.
Many of these changes should be of note to nonprofit HR and finance professionals.
- Gerard P. Panaro, Howe & Hutton, LTD
- Robert (Bob) Skelton, CAE, Chief Administrative Officer, ASAE
- Michael Hellbusch, Associate, Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle LLP (TLD)