Adapting: Career Development Specialization
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Critically evaluate the process of self-directed personal change and apply it to an area of leadership development.
- Understand the drivers of stress and strategies to enhance your resilience in dealing with stress.
- Evaluate career management issues and design a career path that fits personal values, interests, personality, and skills.
- Critically evaluate the nature of cultural intelligence and apply strategies to develop your cultural sensitivity in managing diversity.
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.
See everything Coursera has to offer!