This course brought to you by Linda Lysakowski.
6 Lessons / $349 / Approved for 5 CFRE Hours
We all want a five-star board. But how do we get there? It starts with the recruitment process, assessing your board’s needs, and finding the right people to serve. It continues with developing board leaders who strive for excellence and understand the importance of assessing their own effectiveness as a board. Effective board members will also be effective fundraisers for your organization. In this six-lesson course, you will learn:
- How to assess your board performance, and the performance of individual board members
- How to develop and use a board job description
- How to find and recruit good board members
- How to steer your board to excellence
- How to turn your board members into star fundraisers.
- Lesson One: Building a 5 Star Board—roles and responsibilities of board members
- Lesson Two: Assessing Your Bard—tools to help you and your board access their performance as a board and that of individual board members
- Lesson Three: What Should the Board Look Like—how many
boarddo you need, how many committees should you have, and how to create a diverse board
- Lesson Four: Board Recruitment—get rid of your meeting committee—there’s a better way to do it!
- Lesson Five: Steering Your Board to Excellence: Providing the board with the education, training, and inspiration they need to become effective leaders.
- Lesson Six: The Board and Fundraising—ho to eliminate the three Gs of board fundraising, how to inspire them to give and get
Enhance your learning with Linda’s Book: