This course is designed to provide a solid grounding in both theoretical and practical blockchain security. Through discussion of threats to each layer of the blockchain ecosystem and examples and case studies, you will learn about the main threats to blockchain security and be provided with the tools necessary to assess the security of blockchain systems.
We at 101 Blockchains will equip you with a solid understanding of blockchain security threats and design considerations. This will help you to make the right decisions when selecting, designing, or implementing a blockchain solution.
Register now for this career-boosting opportunity, prepare for your professional future, and join the blockchain revolution!
What you’ll learn:
- MODULE 1: Introduction to the Blockchain
- MODULE 2: Threat Modeling for the Blockchain
- MODULE 3: Fundamentals Blockchain Cryptography
- MODULE 4: Consensus Algorithm Security
- MODULE 5: Blockchain Node and Network Security
- MODULE 6: Smart Contract Security
- MODULE 7: Testing Blockchain Systems
- MODULE 8: Enterprise Blockchain Security
See 101 Blockchains on Nonprofit.Courses