Plan, engage and grow by Creating Effective Fundraising Programs
SOAR BY ENGAGING YOUR DONORS STEP BY STEP
Designing your fundraising effort. A design that delivers–today and tomorrow. Creating a sustainable business model. Understanding your donors. Moving your donors to their highest levels of giving. Ensuring a balanced revenue mix. Using events strategically. Knowing what and how to measure.
– Larry Johnson, Creator of The Eight Principles of Sustainable Fundraising
Creating Effective Fundraising Programs
- Create a sustainable fundraising business model
- Move donors to their highest giving levels
- Use events strategically
- Establish meaningful benchmarks for growth
Here’s the Creating Effective Fundraising Programs course outline:
Section 1: Divide & Grow™ I
- Understanding the natural differences between your donors and learn how these affect your ability to sustain and scale your fundraising revenue.
- Five Lessons
- Topics: appreciating donor differences; evaluating your current revenue model; creating a sustainable fundraising business model
Section 2: Divide & Grow™ II
- Appreciate the natural differences between your donors and how these affect your ability to sustain and scale your fundraising revenue. Learn cost/benefit differences between various fundraising vehicles
- Five Lessons
- Topics: donor progression pipeline; moving donors to their highest levels of giving; using events effectively
Section 3: The Development Plan
- Gain a practical understanding of the distributed planning process. Create an annual operating plan within a multi-year framework.
- Four Lessons
- Topics: understanding revenue distributions; establishing meaningful benchmarks; putting your plan together
17 videos, 17 exercises, 2 case studies, 3 podcast interviews, 3 quizzes
Approximate time to complete: 10 hours.
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION ISSUED UPON SUBMISSION OF ALL QUIZZES.
NO BONES GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, WE OFFER A 14 DAY FULL REFUND. GUARANTEED.
*Purchase the full curriculum for 40% less than when purchasing courses separately.
See more from The Eight Principles on Nonprofit.Courses.
Get all of the Eight Principles Courses.