Creating Transformational Growth is about Discernment. Focus. Growth.
THE PATH TO STRONG AND DURABLE GROWTH
Bullet proof your fundraising. Employ major gifts and planned gifts strategically. Why and how to focus on the prize: gifts of assets. Creating and understanding the strategic link between current cash giving and transformational giving.
– Larry Johnson, Creator of The Eight Principles of Sustainable Fundraising
Creating Transformational Growth
- Creating strong and durable growth
- Bullet proofing your fundraising
- Putting the pieces in the right order
- Achieving maximum size
- 10 videos, 11 exercises, 2 case studies, 2 podcast interviews, 2 quizzes
Section 1: Current Use Cash as the Foundation
- Understanding the strategic role of current use cash gifts in a comprehensive fundraising program
- Four Lessons
- Topics include: assembling a program to grow gift size; methods and tools
Section 2: Asset Giving
- Asset gifts generate the highest levels of revenue and provide the most revenue resilience in your fundraising program.
- Four Lessons
- Topics include: the new “major gifts”—asset gifts; understanding gifts of assets; achieving extraordinary permanent revenue growth
10 videos, 11 exercises, 2 podcasts, 2 quizzes
Approximate time to complete: 6 hours.
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION ISSUED UPON SUBMISSION OF ALL QUIZZES.
NO BONES GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, WE OFFER A 14 DAY FULL REFUND. GUARANTEED.
*Purchase the full curriculum for 40% less than when purchasing courses separately.
See more from The Eight Principles on Nonprofit.Courses.
Get all of the Eight Principles Courses.