This is a NonprofitToolKit Master Class
1 lesson / 60 mins / $74
Are you struggling for creative ideas that catch attention without creating more work? Worried about sending too often and scaring people away? Wishing you had a system that could be repurposed for each event?
If you want to boost attendance for your next event without busting your work schedule, you can’t afford to miss our next Master Class! Beth Brodovsky of Iris Creative will show you how to make email marketing for your next event easy and effective.
In this class you’ll learn:
• The essential formula for writing an effective event marketing email.
• Our strategy for turning one email into a whole communication cycle in less than an hour.
• Best practices for funneling people to registration.
• How often you can email without burning your list.
• Our favorite apps for rating your copy and subject lines.
Who is this session for?
Marketing, communications, program, event or development staff—anyone responsible for driving attendance for your next event