Grant Funder Stewardship is All About Relationships… But with an Eye on DEI w/ Scot Scala is FREE courtesy of Instrumentl
1 Lesson / 55 Minutes / FREE
If your relationship with potential funders focuses only on the grant application, you are missing a powerful advantage for securing funds and sustaining your programs: A culture of diversity, equality and inclusion.
In this Instrumentl Partner Webinar, we learn:
– What DEI means to grant making and the grant professional
– How to communicate a DEI culture to grant funders
– The role of grant professionals in grant-funder stewardship
– How (and why) to stay hyper-focused on incorporating DEI into stewardship efforts
– How to customize a relationship-building strategy for grant funders
– Pitfalls in communicating DEI and how to avoid them
Scot Scala. Scot Scala is a GPC, and GPA Approved Trainer and has been a grant and fund development professional since 1987. He now leads Scala & Associates, a consulting firm that offers nonprofits expertise in grant funding research and proposal design, training and education, fund development planning, and capacity building. Scots also an avid speaker and an instructor for Thompson Grants and the Grant Professionals Association ‘Next Level’ Training Series. In 2019, Scot and his wife established the Scot & Tracy Scala Grant Professionals Association Early Career Membership Scholarship. The scholarship supports individuals who are early in their grant careers and interested in furthering their professional development.