Course Title: Intermediate Grantwriting
Course Description: Holly Rustick's G.R.A.N.T.S. system is a fun and authoritative system to writing winning grants
- Pulling your hair out during grant season
- Hiding under your desk when your boss mentions a new project
- Telling your stakeholders there are plenty of grants, but not having the faintest idea how to write a grant
- Thinking you can just send out a few letters and get funded
- Sifting through academia-like jargon on grant writing and getting really confused with all the acronyms
- Saying, “Aargh!” a lot while doing any or all the above
- Course Hours: Half-Day (4 Hours)
- Delivery Method: Online Live or In-Person Live
- Includes: Expert content delivery, course customization, related materials provided in electronic format, live interaction with your audience.
- Amount: $3,725 USD*
- This course is also available in Extended In Depth and Express formats
*transportation and accommodations not included
Holly Rustick, founder of Grant Writing & Funding, an Amazon bestselling author, podcast host of Grant Writing & Funding and new YouTuber of the Grant Writing & Funding Channel. Holly has written grants for 15 years, where she's secured millions of dollars for nonprofits around the world!
Holly holds a Master’s in International Political Economy and a Bachelor’s in Political Science. She is also a professor at the University of Guam,
She is President-Elect of the Guam Women's Chamber of Commerce and a professor at the University of Guam, editor of the Storyboard journal, and serves on the PTA at her daughter's school (what she says is probably her the most important role!)
You can find out more about Holly through her media work and public speaking, featured on KUAM, 101.1 Radio, Women, Live!, NonProfit Ally Podcast, FundForte and Guam Business Magazine. She was also a guest speaker at 2014 PEACE Conference, Inspire Guam 2018, NAWIC Conference 2017 & 2018, Center for Island Sustainability Conference 2019, and Junior Achievement 2019.