Introduction to Finance and Accounting Specialization
Learn the basics of finance and accounting. Build a foundation of core business skills in finance and accounting.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discounting and compounding arbitrary cash flow streams in order to value different claims and make better financial decisions.
- Difference between NPV and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Classification of cash flows into operating, investing, and financing activities
- How companies account for investments in debt and equity securities
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.