4 Lessons / FREE / 80 minutes
- Are you looking to turn a tragedy into something meaningful?
- Do you have a heart to change the lives of people?
- Do you want to share your passion with everyone?
Then maybe you thought… or someone suggested… that you start a nonprofit!
- If you start out right, you might just, literally, save the world.
- If you start out wrong, you could be in for years of headaches and grief – or worse!
Join Aashi Mital and Matt Hugg in four insightful sessions to get you started right!
Session 3: No money, no mission: getting the funds for nonprofit success.
No money, no mission. It’s more than a saying, it’s a way of life.
Can you name a nonprofit founder who started by saying “I love to raise money”? Nope. You’re not alone.
So what are your options? Grants? Events? Daddy Deeppockets? Your Uncle Sam?
In this eye-opening session, bust some myths and give you some solid, actionable ideas on how to get the funding so your dream, and maybe even love doing it!