6 Lessons / FREE / 130 minutes
- Are you looking to turn a tragedy into something meaningful?
- Do you have a heart to change the lives of people?
- Do you want to share your passion with everyone?
Then maybe you thought… or someone suggested… that you start a nonprofit!
- If you start out right, you might just, literally, save the world.
- If you start out wrong, you could be in for years of headaches and grief – or worse!
Join Aashi Mital and Matt Hugg in four insightful sessions to get you started right!
Part 2: Governance (or How your board really should work!)
Friends and family? The rich and famous? Experts and Odd Balls? What is a nonprofit board, how does it differ from a corporate board, what does it do, and who should be on it?
“Governance” can’t be overlooked in an emerging nonprofit – because if you don’t get it right from the start, you’ll suffer greatly for your haste and omissions later.