Principles of Public Relations
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Define and describe the practice of public relations and how it differs from related fields like advertising and marketing.
- Understand how mass media works and how news is produced, and where public relations fits into the process.
- Identify target audiences and the objectives for persuasive communication.
- Create public relations tools for practice, and understand how to implement them into daily use.
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.