Proposal Writing 101 is brought to you by GrantStation
In this five-part series we cover the steps to create a grant proposal from beginning to end.
- The first module sets the stage for proposal writing with tips on getting started, as well as guidance on writing a background section about your organization.
- The second module focuses on writing a need section using best practices to tell a compelling story.
- The third module is a step-by-step tutorial on how to build an approach.
- The fourth module is all about crafting a process and outcome evaluation, which are critical components of a successful proposal.
- And the fifth module focuses on how to develop a budget.
There are lots of examples provided in these modules. For those of you who are already experienced, we hope you learn something new in each module. For those of you just starting out, this is a great resource for beginners. These modules can be taken together to methodically build your organization’s capacity to write successful grant proposals or as stand-alone learning opportunities.