6 Lessons / $349 / Approved for 6 CFRE Hours
This course brought to you by Linda Lysakowski.
There is a huge untapped source just waiting for you to raise big bucks. And it might not be the usual suspects. We’ll dispel the Willie Sutton Philosophy of Fundraising. In this six-lesson course you will learn:
- How to build relationships with business leaders
- How to present your case to businesses
- How to cultivate business leaders
- How to run a volunteer-driven annual business appeal
- And more
Summary of Lessons:
- Lesson One: Why Raise Money from Businesses and What Kind of Businesses are Out There—is it worth it?
- Lesson Two: Researching Businesses—finding the businesses that are likely to support your nonprofit.
- Lesson Three: Presenting Your Case to Businesses—how to develop a case that shows your economic impact and social impact on the community.
- Lesson Four: Cultivating Business Leaders—where are they, what are they looking for, how do you get them involved in your nonprofit?
- Lesson Five: The Annual Business Appeal—how to run an annual appeal led by volunteers from the business world to raise significant, unrestricted money from businesses.
- Lesson Six: Recap and Next Steps—analyze your results and build on your first year’s success to even greater accomplishments.
See Linda’s Book and Workbook on the same topic.