This course brought to you by Linda Lysakowski.
4 Lessons / $299 / 4 CFRE Hours
Are you caught up in all the hype about story-telling? It’s important how you tell your story, but first you need to create the story you want to tell! This course is designed to help you create a case that will help you tell your story to various audiences and persuade them to support your organization in the ways you want them to lend support. In this four-lesson course, you will learn:
- What is a case for support and why you need one before trying to tell your story
- Who should write the case for support
- Where to find the information you need
- How to translate your case for different constituencies
- Lesson One: What is a Case and Why Do You Need One—most nonprofits do not have an up-to-date, written case for support, So, how are they going to tell their story?
- Lesson Two: Who Should Write the Case and How to Get Started—it’s critical to have one author, but with access to the right people to get all the answers they need
- Lesson Three: Completing Your Case-what are the components of the case and how do you include them all in the final document, test the case, and, only then, finalize it.
- Lesson Four: Presenting Your Case—you have various stakeholders, and each is looking for different things. Present the same story but in different ways for different audiences. This includes suggestions for various pieces to be developed from the case.
Get the book, too!