What would your life look like if your Raiser’s Edge™ database was tidy, users were putting the right data in the right fields, and everyone was on the same page when it came to data collection?
Guess what? It’s possible and your current Raiser’s Edge™ database is fixable! Discover the database standards system that takes you from the “wild west” in your database to an orderly, logical fundraising system.
You’re in the right place if any of these resonate with you:
- Everybody puts data in different places inside Raiser’s Edge™
- There are inconsistencies in how we code our donors and gifts
- Data is being housed outside of the database (usually in Excel spreadsheets)
- Nobody trusts the database or mailing lists
- We can’t pull accurate reports and they need a lot of manual manipulation
- Donors get mailings with name errors or we accidentally send to dead people
This is an end-to-end online course that takes you through the step-by-step process of building Raiser’s Edge™ standards and implementing them.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn inside the 5 core video lessons of the Database Standards Project:
- We’ll calibrate on exactly what database standards are and how can they help you move from chaos to order in your fundraising database
- We’ll show you how to draft your standards and we’ll supply you with a 10+ page document with standards for Raiser’s Edge™
- We’ll give you tips and tricks for engaging the team in your standards building. We need their buy-in and when the team is engaged in the process, the implementation goes much smoother.
- We’ll talk through how to implement your standards and get Raiser’s Edge™ up to standard
- We’ll provide you with next steps and additional resources so that your database standards last for many years into the future!