This course brought to you courtesy of Holly Rustick
10 modules / 3 hours 25 minutes / $147
A fun and authoritative system to writing winning grants
Grant funding be magical. The money you secure from funding sources can literally change the lives of people in a community, improve conservation efforts, or enable the rendition of a Shakespeare play. Literally, when it comes to grants the world is your oyster. But the ability to win grants is more than just making a weak impression or sending out the same two-page letter to 100 different funding sources.
Believe me, writing grants DOES NOT HAVE to be akin to the following*:
- The accountant writing a novel
- The novelist filing taxes
- The introvert giving a speech in a bikini
- The Siamese cat going for a swim
*Of course, these are all terrible stereotypes and I apologize as your cat may in fact enjoy the breaststroke while wearing cute speedos. Please hashtag me if that does happen.
Okay, so the above examples might be a bit extreme, but you may find yourself:
- Pulling your hair out during grant season
- Hiding under your desk when your boss mentions a new project
- Telling your stakeholders there are plenty of grants, but not having the faintest idea how to write a grant
- Thinking you can just send out a few letters and get funded
- Sifting through academia-like jargon on grant writing and getting really confused with all the acronyms
- Saying, “Aargh!” a lot while doing any or all the above
If you resonate with any of the above and wish there was a genie to help you write and win that grant, then you are looking at the right grant writing course. Grant Writing 101: How to Write a Winning Grant is a proven step-by-step system to help you write competitive grants. Holly Rustick has secured millions and millions of dollars for organizations around the world, and in this workbook, she shares her system with you.
Hey, if you actually follow the system in this course, you may even have a master grant written by the end. How cool is that? There’s even an accompanying free, Amazon Bestselling e-Book, video-series and templates galore to go along with this course.