Course Title: Nonprofit Law Made Easy (Advanced)
Course Description: This training teaches the ins and out of starting, monetizing and sustaining your Charitable Social Impact Movement. During this training, you will learn how to:
- Acquire and maintain charity nonprofit status,
- Discover reporting requirements
- Appreciate difference between mission-driven and unrelated business activities
- Recognize corporate governance principles
- Reduce risk of running your charitable business, and
- Develop strategies to expand and protect your brand
After taking this training, you will have the requisite information to jump-start and sustain your nonprofit’s success.
- Course Hours: Half-Day (4 Hours)
- Delivery Method: Online Live or In-Person Live
- Includes: Expert content delivery, course customization, related materials provided in electronic format, live interaction with your audience.
- Amount: $3,725 USD*
- This course is also available in Extended In Depth and Express formats
*transportation and accommodations not included