This FREE Course is presented Courtesy of 501(c) Services
1 Lessons / 59 minutes / FREE
Let’s face it: every charitable organization struggles to trim its operating expenses and conserve resources for mission.
Sometimes it’s tempting to take short-cuts arranging insurance protection, selecting service providers, or streamlining internal protocols to match a resource-challenged workforce. Yet, time and time again, experience proves such decisions can actually cost an organization more in the long run.
This fast-paced session led by a nationally-recognized global insurance veteran will cover five practical tips to maximize value while bulletproofing asset protection.
Subjects will include:
• “Strategy First – Insurance Last” – risk management strategies that complement commercial insurance
• When and how to shop for insurance alternatives
• “Turning Lemons Into Lemonade”
• Selecting a strategic risk advisor
• Unmasking agent/broker compensation
Speaker: Scott Konrad, Senior Vice President & Not-for-Profit Practice Leader, HUB International Description