The new 101 Blockchains course on crypto fundamentals is more than just a guide to learn cryptocurrency foundations. Learners will discover a new type of learning resource to understand the broader implications of cryptocurrencies on the blockchain landscape. The three-hour duration of the course brings learners close to different concepts associated with the working of cryptocurrencies. The course is one-of-its-kind among different cryptocurrency training courses tailored for perfection in learning objectives.
What will we cover to help you get expertise in Cryptocurrency?
- Basic understanding of a cryptocurrency
- Fundamentals of blockchain
- Historical background of cryptocurrencies
- Working of cryptocurrencies
- Introduction to Bitcoin
- Different cryptocurrency types such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, and other cryptocurrencies
- Definition of Ethereum tokens
- Differences between a token and a coin
- Understanding of block explorers
- Proof of Work consensus
- Proof of Stake consensus
- Non-fungible tokens or NFTs
- Decentralized Finance or DeFi
- Risks associated with crypto