Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
Designing High Impact Marketing Materials
October 21 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT$69
|In this month’s Master Class, we’ll explore professional techniques for creating high-impact marketing materials. We’ll focus on layout, print and digital production, working with your brand, and designing coordinated campaigns. And we’ll cover the skills you need to solve some of your most common headaches — like how to know where your call to action should go or ways to mix things up and still look on brand.
Whether you are using InDesign, Canva or something else, join us for Designing High Impact Marketing Materials and discover methods for creating engaging invitations, newsletters, reports and more.In this live class you’ll learn:
• How to create a flexible layout grid that accommodates different content
• About content flow and reading patterns
• How to create a series of pieces so they work together
• Ways to use images, fonts, color and scale to create impact
• Important considerations for digital and print design
Included with this class:
• One login for live class
• Access to the replay for 7 days
• The opportunity to ask follow-up questions in the live Q&A at the end of class and by email afterwards
• Downloadable slide guide and links to supplementary resources
This class can be taken on its own or as part of our Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
Who is this for?
This class is for staff who need to create effective marketing materials but aren’t trained designers. We’ll focus on design principles that are applicable to any project and work with any design tools you use.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.