Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Building a Strong Culture is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
Today’s business world and organization culture has dramatically evolved over the past 20 years. Today, organizations understand there are many variables that will make up how their organizational culture will be perceived. A few of those variables include; generational make-up of the workforce, ethnicity, religious beliefs, societal positioning, gender as issues in the world and workforce change, new concepts continually evolve and this topic of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is the most recent effort that has become a focus of the business world. Even if you understand the meaning of DEI, the actions to be taken to move your culture towards effectively executing these topics can be a challenge.
This course will delve into building a DEI culture within your workforce and action steps that can be taken to effectively execute this objective. Now more than ever, DEI must be more than a program. It must become deeply embedded in company culture and incorporated across the organization.
Publication Date: June 2022
Chief Executive Officers, Senior Executive Management, Board Members, Compliance Professionals, Legal Professionals, and Audit professionals.
- Review Meaning of DEI
- Driving Culture Factors for DEI
- Coaching Towards Belonging
- Build Allies and Role Models
- Identify DEI Steps to Embed into Culture
- Describe the meaning of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in today’s world
- Recognize the driving factors for organizations to pursue a DEI culture
- Identify DEI priorities and steps to embedding the concept into your culture
- Identify potential challenges organizations may encounter
- Recognize how DEI will be viewed in the future
- Describe how culture is developed
- Recognize what is demonstrated by leaders who ask a lot of questions
- Identify the four quadrants of psychological safety
- Recognize attributes of a good listener
- Describe examples of a “soft skill”