Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
End-of-Year Fundraising Made Easy
October 7 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Many organizations raise as much as 50% of their budget in December. Are you ready to be one of them?
Join our special guest Rachel Muir, CFRE, on Thursday, October 7 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT to learn how to prepare for year-end fundraising and in a way that sets you up for success! You’ll learn:
- The #1 way to warm up your donors now so they’ll be excited to give later
- The recipe for money-raising appeals
- The biggest mistakes in fundraising appeals
- A checklist to ensure you’ve written a winning appeal
- Tips to boost online gifts
- How much email to send (and how to overcome your fears about sending it)
This is a must-see session for any nonprofit fundraiser that relies on year-end fundraising to fuel their mission. Don’t miss out—register today!
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.