Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain-based, community-run technology that powers the thousands of decentralized applications. Ethereum blockchain enables developers to build and run Distributed Applications (DApps) and Smart Contracts, without any downtime, control, fraud, or interference from a third party.
Whether you are an engineer, developer, or architect, if you want to open the doors build a blockchain career path in the development, this course will help you with the fundamentals. When you learn the fundamentals of Blockchain and Ethereum development, you become ready for developing smart contracts and dApps on Ethereum platform.
The 101 Blockchains Ethereum Development Fundamentals training course has been created for the blockchain professionals in different roles, who aspire to enhance their Blockchain career with the advanced Enterprise Blockchain professional skills.
What we will cover to help you get expertise in Ethereum Development
- Understand the network architecture of Ethereum
- Learn the Key Concepts and Terminology of Ethereum
- Learn what it takes to create smart contracts and dapps
- Understand how the Ethereum Virtual Machine is deployed
- Learn the differences between Ether and Gas.
- Understand changes coming to the Ethereum ecosystems