Increasing Operating Capacity: How to Grow
Once you’ve confirmed that your organization is ready to build capacity, what are the first steps in the process?
Join Funding For Good as we break down the capacity-building process into bite-sized steps and show you how to create a custom action and implementation plan specific to your needs. One size does NOT fit all in planning processes, but there are some steps everyone can take to progress and we’ll share these tools, tips and templates during our session. We’ll also discuss budget considerations and fundraising ideas to fuel your growth from inception.
- The 3 primary areas of capacity-building and ways to confirm readiness.
- A sample action and implementation plan for a capacity-building initiative.
- Budgeting processes required for fundraising success.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Registration email -
Content Expert - Funding for Good
This content may include affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something here, Nonprofit.Courses earns a commission, at no extra cost to you. It’s a win/win. You get some great content, and we keep the lights on!
Note: While we strive for accuracy, bad links, typos and changes without notice can occur.