Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Fundraising Never Gets Old: Best Practices for Youth Development
June 15 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Fundraising has never been more important for youth development organizations! On top of affecting the fundraising landscape, the pandemic has caused significant disruption in the lives of children and adolescents. Youth programs are one of the primary ways to promote positive youth development and healthy, thriving young adults.
Join us on Tuesday, June 15 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT, as we explore fundraising success stories and share ideas to help you create a multichannel giving approach at your youth development organization. Through compelling donation forms, text appeals, and virtual fundraising events, your fundraising opportunity is endless.
We’ll provide a wealth of information to help your youth development organization fundraise more successfully, like:
- Simple fundraising event ideas you can get started on today
- Virtual auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving and outbound messaging in your planning
- Best practices for youth development organizations and some other great ideas to inspire you
This is a must-see session for any nonprofit fundraiser that needs fundraising ideas and resources to fuel their mission. Don’t miss out—register today!
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.