Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Grant Writing Boot Camp
July 27 @ 1:00 PM - July 30 @ 4:00 PM EDT$397
What We Cover in Federal Grant Writing Boot Camp
Grant Writing Boot Camp gives you a broad overview of the grant process, from assessing grant readiness to conducting federal grant research and collaborating with partners to developing budgets and work plans.
- Getting Started with Federal Grants and Federal Grant Readiness
- Grant Life Cycle
- Internal Capacity
- Assessing Grant Readiness
- Launching Federal Grant Research and Pre-planning
- Navigating the Research Tools and Narrowing Down the Results
- Prioritizing a Forecasted Opportunity
- Drafting Program Design Elements
- Selecting Collaborative Partners & Subcontractors
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Program & Budget Design
- Developing Your Needs Statement
- Needs Assessment
- Citations and Primary & Secondary Source Data
- Crafting Logic Models and SMART Objectives
- Theory of Change Models
- Program Logic Models
- Laying Our Your Workplan and Evaluation Criteria
- Developing Key Activities
- Identifying Responsible Staff
- Establishing Your Timeline
- Anticipated Outcomes & Indicators
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data
- Growing Your Staffing Plan and Organizational Capacity
- Key Personnel
- Organizational Charts, Resumes, and Job Descriptions
- Personnel and Collaborative Partners
- Tackling Budgets, Assurances, and Attachments
- Eligible Direct Expenses
- Indirect Cost Rate
- Matching & Cost-share
- Multi-year Funding
- Mock Review & Submission
- Review Criteria
- Mock Review Process
- Finalizing for Submission
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.