Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
How to Bring a Whistleblower Claim
June 11 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT$100
When business suffers taxpayers begin cheating. So what can you do if your client knows about tax crimes being committed? They can strike a blow for justice, the American tax system, and get paid doing it. Nothing more American than that!
Attorney Eric Green will review the IRS Whistleblower program, discuss how your client can bring a claim that stands the best chance of receiving an award, and how the system ACTUALLY works!
- Review the IRS Whistleblower program
- Discuss how your client can bring a claim that stands the best chance of receiving an award
- How the system ACTUALLY works
- Recognize how to explain how the IRS whistleblower program works
- Describe how whistleblower claims are filed
- Explain how the whistleblower awards are calculated and challenged
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (2 hours)
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.