Live demo in InDesign with instruction followed by a short Q&A on class topics.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to create an InDesign document from scratch for print and digital projects.
- What bleed is and when you need it.
- Setting up a basic grid and recommended margins for different documents.
- What facing pages are and when you should use them.
- How to import images and check resolution to make sure they won’t be blurry.
- Key tools in the tool bar and how to use them.
- How to navigate and organize the workspace.