IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization
Launch your career in Cybersecurity. Acquire the knowledge you need to work in Cybersecurity
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discuss the evolution of security based on historical events.
- List various types of malicious software.
- Describe key cybersecurity concepts including the CIA Triad, access management, incident response and common cybersecurity best practices.
- Identify key cybersecurity tools which include the following: firewall, anti-virus, cryptography, penetration testing and digital forensics.
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.