The Research Focused program is a monthly or annual membership community for Research professionals.
Do you perform prospect research full-time?
Are you looking for comprehensive training on prospect research topics?
When you join the Research Focused community you gain access to the Established Prospect Research series of courses that covers content in all five learning domains: Research in Fundraising, Prospect Research, Relationship Management, Fundraising Analytics, and Careers.
And by joining a community, you get instructor feedback on your homework and live online discussion opportunities.
You won’t regret adding prospect research skills to your resume,either. Prospect research skills are in hot demand. In 2018, hundreds of job postings have been flooding association list-servs – both brand new positions and efforts to fill vacancies as skilled researchers are recruited into leadership positions.
At the Institute, our instructors have been providing prospect research to organizations of all types and sizes for decades. Let us share our secrets for fast and effective prospect research with you.
How It Works
As a Research Focused member, every month you can…
- Identify how new topics relate to your work through weekly Connector emails
- Get to know your fellow members by discussing topics on Slack and at live, video Master Class meetings
- Work your way through the Established Prospect Research series of courses at times that are convenient for you
- Participate in skill-building homework with instructor review and feedback
- Ask questions and work through tough content with other students at Live Office Hour meetings