Learn How You Can Increase Revenue All Month Long – Boardable Webinar is FREE courtesy of Boardable
1 Lesson / 72 Minutes / FREE
What difference can a board member make on fundraising between board meetings? It’s more than you think!
Another year serving on the board can be both exciting and a little overwhelming. After all, you’re a volunteer and your participation is ONE of a long list of responsibilities. But you do want to make an impact by helping the organization get the funding it needs! That’s why you’ve got to maximize your time on the activities that really LEAD to the size gifts your nonprofit needs.
And before you say it… You don’t have to ask people for money (I promise!). There are LOTS of things you might actually be comfortable (and enjoy) doing that leads to healthy revenue generation.
Sherry is going to teach you things you can do that lead your prospects and donors to giving their best gifts to your organization – creating a sustainable, financially strong organization for years to come.
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL LEARN:
– How you can stop the fundraising-guessing-game and start doing the activities that make the biggest impact on the bottom line
– How your approach to annual budgeting and financial oversight might be keeping your donors from giving and your organization from growing
– How to equip your ED to help YOU be the best fundraiser you can be
– Ways to accomplish revenue growth even in a virtual board environment
– Answers to our live Q & A
About Our Guest:
Sherry Quam Taylor teaches nonprofits how to pivot from small-dollar donations to securing larger, investment-level donations so they can be fully funded. The people she works with are experts in their mission or business fields, but when it comes to individual donor fundraising, they’ve simply never been trained on how to do it, so it feels uncomfortable and frustrating. She helps them learn the exact steps to launch a mid- and major level gift program that feels comfortable, involves less dread, and fully funds their mission for the long-haul. She does this nationally through her 90-day LET’S GROW Fundraising Accelerator.