Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship Specialization
Navigate the legal challenges facing entrepreneurs. Build the skills to understand and act on the legal issues encountered when creating and launching a new business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Develop an understanding of the legal aspects that present opportunities and challenges for entrepreneurs in their company creation and launch.
- Learn how to create, protect, and manage patents, copyrights, trade marks, and trade secrets for your company and its products and services.
- Recognize which legal contracts and agreements are appropriate for entrepreneurial activities, and how to develop and negotiate contracts.
- Understand how the law influences the success of entrepreneurs.
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.