Life As A Nonprofit CEO with Dana Marlowe is a FREE content courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson/ 21 Minutes / FREE
Dana Marlowe is the Founder and Executive Director of I Support The Girls (https://isupportthegirls.org), a national nonprofit. Although we’re sure we could do a better job than the boss, after a day in their seat we probably would be happy going back to our regular job. In this episode Dana discusses
– what causes her to lose sleep at night
– how to juggle numerous stakeholders on a daily basis
– why you don’t need to be the smartest person in the room
– the importance of having a sounding board and
– the commitment, drive and passion necessary to be successful over the long haul.